Corona virus pandemic is pushing us into uncertainty and isolation. This uncertainty and isolation can make us panic about the situation. Philosophical Practitioners’ Society made a team to respond this urgency. Pandemic response team is a panel of philosophers who will be available to talk with people on phone.
1. To facilitate people in coping with the crisis
2. To facilitate people to overcome feeling of loneliness
3. To facilitate to think critically and overcome their unjustified believes regarding the pandemic
Philosophers will use critical thinking, Socratic dialogue, logical and conceptual analysis as tool. They will provide people philosophical resources, primarily Stoic literature, to read and reflect on them. To sum up, these philosophers will facilitate people by providing thinking tools and philosophical resources
Consultation process will be non clinical, non medical and non therapeutic. The whole process will be educative and dialogical.
We do NOT provide our services to Persons with Disabilities, mentally retarded or any other category mentioned in RCI Act 1992. We offer our services to perfectly normal, sane and sound people only.
1. Panel members should be enrolled as corona warriors.
2. They must have Masters Degree in philosophy.
3. They must have attended at least ten discussions on philosophical practice
1. Abhishek Shukla (+91-81788 78537)
2. Neetu Bhandari (+91-96543-37424)
3. Shami A Ali (+91-85748-89422)
4. Om Hansraj (+91-80023-68720)
We are students of philosophy doing MPhil/PhD, and the expressed views are our own personal views, NOT 'Professional Advice'. We are NOT charging any fee. So the reader is advised to use his/her own discretion in following them.
We are NOT rehabilitation professionals. We do NOT work in the field of Rehabilitation and Special Education.
We do NOT provide our services to Persons with Disabilities, mentally retarded or any other category mentioned in RCI Act, 1992.